Florey Todd, LTD.
Labor and Employment Law
FLC offers its clients a full range of labor and employment related services for both public and private employers as they work with government agencies, individual employees, or unionized workforces. FLC is focused on helping clients remain compliant, but also create better workplaces. That requires real-world experience, a strong understanding of the law, and fostering good relationships with the public authorities that implement and enforce workplace standards.
Consistent with FLC’s modern approach to the practice of law, the highest quality employment related advice benefits from collaboration with long-term clients.
FLC doesn’t start a relationship by telling a client what it needs. Our approach is to develop a full understanding of your operations and employment related needs, and then work with you to implement tailored employment policies.
Representative Service Areas
- Affirmative Action and Federal Contract Compliance
- Employee Benefits
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Compliance and Dispute Resolution
- Employee Discrimination and Harassment
- Higher Education
- Labor Relations
- Litigation and Administrative Processes
- National Labor Relations Board Compliance and Dispute Resolution
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Compliance and Hearings
- Pay Equity
- Prevention and Compliance
- Retail and Restaurant Industries
- Staffing and Contingent Workers
- Trade Secrets and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Wage and Hour Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workplace Safety and Catastrophe Management